Who is SOW... Continued

One half of S.O.W.
I first met B at our part time job as waitresses. I've been working there close to five years now and it is currently helping fund my time at Uni. I'm in my final year at Liverpool Hope studying Media. As I'm in the third year of the degree it now mostly focuses on my chosen modules of Photography and Magazine Journalism. 
Photography is a big hobby of mine outside Uni as well as for part of my degree, I mainly enjoy macro and close up work. 
I became interested in makeup about two years ago and started to watch loads of tutorials on YouTube, picking up tricks and helping me become a bit more exciting with the things I try now. 
I'm now 21 and love living most of the year in Liverpool. When I'm not at Uni I'm home in Cheshire with my parents, in the same house that I've lived all my life. But when my degree is done I'm hoping to not stay there for too long and either live in Manchester or Liverpool. 
I've recently entered to do a 10K at the end of May with Bryony and other people from work. This is the first bit of running I've ever done so my training has started and I'll keep you up to date on my progress til then. 
I'll mostly be writing about makeup and beauty, whereas B will be giving you more of the fashion side of things although I'm sure we will cross over. We both will be updating on the lifestyle side of the blog, including recipes and meal ideas to a healthier living. 
Thanks a lot for reading and hope to see you back soon. 

Sophie 




2 comments:

  1. Great post and I love that skirt you're wearing!

    I accidently deleted the comment about the Effaclar Duo you posted so I couldn't reply on it aha! Woops! I've used it a grand old number of 4 times and its already working wonders, it really as good as its hyped up to be!

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and no worries! Ah amazing, I will definitely be giving it a try then. Thank you for taking the time to comment! Much love, B. x

      Delete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Who is SOW?

2 beauty and fashion transfixed girls from the North West. 19 and 21 years old. Feel free to contact us on: asliceofwonder@gmail.com