Who is SOW?

Hi everyone and a massive welcome to SOW! 

I'm Bryony or more shortly known as Bee/B. Sophie and I thought it would be a wise idea to post separately about ourselves - a sort of getting to know us both thing.. so here's mine. 

I'm 19 years old and from the North West of England. Last summer, 2012, I finished my A-Levels in Psychology, Biology and English Language which lead me onto studying Psychology at University! I'm in my first year of university and like many students, I currently seem to have a considerable amount of spare time on my hands.. ahh I know I am going to regret those words soon enough. Anyway, this is therefore how we came about writing this blog that you are reading now.

I have a serious case of wanderlust and can't wait to get out and explore the world. This coming summer I am off to China for 3 and 1/2 weeks so look forward to some picture heavy posts dedicated to plentiful bowls of noodles.  Most of my student loan is currently being spent as fuel for my pocket crippling shopping tendencies.. oops, I am definitely a certified shopaholic. On the plus side at least I have a lot of outfits to share with you! 
I am excited to start blogging so I better introduce you to the other half of SOW...
Big love, 
B. 



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Of course we will have a look at your blog, much love. B x

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Blogroll

Who is SOW?

2 beauty and fashion transfixed girls from the North West. 19 and 21 years old. Feel free to contact us on: asliceofwonder@gmail.com